The following items are things all scouts and parents will want to pack for this weekend:
- Sleeping Bag
- Mess Kit (including silverware, plate, bowl, and cup which can hold hot and cold beverages)
- Sneakers and/or boots
- Winter coat, hat gloves, etc.
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
- Weather appropriate clothing, and as many changes of clothes as you will find necessary (extra socks)
- Your favorite board game, card game, or other non-electronic game you can share with the other scouts
- Pillow and blanket
- Pocket knife
- Money for the Trading Post
There is a year round shower house at Hidden Valley for those who may be interested.
If you do not have a mess kit, a sturdy, non-ceramic plate, bowl and cup with silverware will suffice.
The Pack also has a number of mess kits that will be available to use for the weekend.